Get Land Smarter Every Day with NWSA
"Adding value to my clients' net worth is the true essence of my enjoyment of being a Texas real estate Broker. When I was first licensed as a Texas Broker in 1986, I quickly learned that business creativity is at the very core of the real estate business, from navigating relationships to strategizing solutions for complex problems. Today, real estate transactions are not black and white...the majority are very colorful! I learned that there is not one solution to any problem; while there may be one answer for every formula, there are many formulas for every answer. My client's track record of successful transactions is my greatest satisfaction as a Texas Broker."
Dale is dedicated to helping families and businesses invest wisely. Dale is well-respected by the Texas real estate circles and known as the go-to Broker throughout south Texas and NW San Antonio as the area leader. He grew up in San Antonio, after college he continued his business education with an MBA from Elon University in NC. He started his Texas real estate business in the Rio Grande Valley and earned his Texas Broker license there in 1986. Since then, he has brokered over $520M in real estate transactions on the behalf of clients.
Enjoy positive results with insight, experience, and business strategy. Expertise in: income-producing assets, land, industrial warehouse/flex, minerals, upscale residential estates, and recreational ranches. Strategic areas include NNN investments, Net Lease Advising, Ranches, Retail, 1031 exchanges, MF, Office, Business Sales, Development Land, Dispositions & Acquisitions. I also advise business owners on executing sale-leasebacks to unlock trapped equity that can be used to reinvest back in their business.
Dale is the father of two girls, an outdoorsman, campfire guitar picker and licensed pilot. His volunteer activities include current Planning & Zoning Commissioner and former Commissioner on the Home Rule Charter Commission in Fair Oaks Ranch, TX, and former President of the Harlingen, TX Jaycees. Dale lives with his wife Donna, in Fair Oaks Ranch, Texas. Call Dale about your real estate goals, criteria and dreams. Feel free to stop by his offices next to the fabulous Tri-County Meat Market on the corner of Dietz Elkhorn & Ralph Fair Road in beautiful Fair Oaks Ranch, TX, Call Dale: 830-480-9955 (direct)
Ed Theriot, AICP - American Institute of Certified Planners. AICP is shorthand for education, experience, breadth of knowledge, ethical practice, and commitment to the planning profession. As a Certified Planner this also demonstrates Ed's commitment to the highest standard of ethical practice. He has over 30 years of experience in the area of local government administration, land development entitlement specializing in land use planning and development permitting. After retiring in 2006 from municipal service, he has spent the last 10 years working to provide services to governmental agencies and as a consultant for private sector land use planning and permitting activities. Below are several of the key highlights of Mr. Theriot’s career:
· Married for 34 years to Andrea Kelly Theriot. He and Andrea have a son, Joey, who is a civil engineer working for a land development company in Belton, Texas.
· He graduated from Texas State University in 1986 with a B.A. in Geography, Urban and Regional Planning.
· He has 20 years of experience working directly for municipalities in South and Central Texas, including numerous management positions within municipal administration and planning departments. He retired from municipal service in 2006.
· He is a co-founder and Managing Member of ETR Government Services, LP, and ETR Development Consulting, LLC. He has over 10 years of experience working as a planning consultant for small to medium sized municipalities and as a land entitlement consultant for the private sector across the state. ETR Development Consulting has entitled and / or permitted well over a billion dollars of new development in Central Texas.
· He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Planners since 1994.
· He is a licensed Real Estate Salesperson since 2013.
· He is a Member and former Executive Board Member of the Lockhart Chamber of Commerce. He is also a past President of the Lockhart Youth Soccer Association.
· He is a member of the Central Texas Section of the Texas Chapter of the American Planning Association.
· Ed is a current elected County Commissioner in Caldwell County, TX